Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Free Advertising

As you know I belong to My VM Team. We are now doing something that is very brilliant. We are getting together as a group of 3 - 5 people. My team consists of Scott OBrien, Linda McClendon, Connie Glutyk and Larry Lundy. Our team name is FreeAdsTeam. Each of us has a different task to come up with new things; such as articles, free advertising and press releases. At first, We will concentrating on our cash generator program, which is a awesome program, then we will go on to other adventures. I am in awe the way this program works and it will be making a Hugh difference in my life in the very near future.

I am really over whelmed by all this, but I think of it as a challenge and look at the knowledge I will have once it is completed. What a wonderful concept to get to know people. I am getting to meet people from New York, Mississippi, Panama, Texas and all over the country.

Already Scott has completed a wonderful video. I would like for all of you to take a look at it - just go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeOYlq31v_g. After watching this video, we welcome you to join us - you won't be disappointed.

Have a Wonderful Day
Google Me Carole


No comments: