Thursday, June 5, 2008

Just Another Up Date

I went to LasVegas last week end and had a ball. I decided to catch the ASD rally. What a ride. Gives me some idea how big this is and all the people involved. If you haven't heard of the free advertising site, just visit http://www.asdcashgenerator.com/?ref=16226
I was so lucky as my son went with me and we had a together time as well as attending the meeting. I would recommend this to anyone - the family thing along with a business thing that is.

Because of my travels, again, I have fallen behind on my blog talk radio. Now I have to get caught back up. This is something I look forward too. I am able to listen on my mps player as I go on my evening walks. Makes for a learning walk. Also, helps pass the time.

Until next time - googleme-carole

No comments: