Thursday, June 19, 2008

Writer's Block & Word Press

Boy, I am celebrating today. Today, I listened to myvmteam.com and finished my entire back log. With my vacations and people visiting me, I got really behind - then I picked the radio blogs I wanted to listen too first. Well, that left the radio blog on word press to last. You see, I tried word press about 2 years ago and I just wasn't into it. After listening to Jim, Don & Steph, I think I might try it again. I think 2 years ago, I just wasn't ready for anything on the internet. This is where My VM Team has really helped.

Also, Deb came on the show and gave an outstanding presentation on writing. Her site is
debgallardo.com/virtuoso. I checked it out and there is a lot of information there. If anyone is interested in writing and needs additional information, it would be a good resource.

Well that's it for today. I will spend the rest of the day celebrating.
Have a Wonderful Day - I know I will.

Google Me Carole

No comments: