Saturday, June 14, 2008

Lessons

Today I listened to blog radio dated 6-9-08, www.myvmteam.com. I know, I know I'm a little behind and my goal is to catch up. I know in my heart this will be accomplished in the very near future.

This lesson was about auto responders. It is amazing the information that is out there. If you are a newbie, this would be the site for you. You can listen, learn and it's entertaining. I have belonged to an auto responder for about 6 months - Have I used it? -The answer is No - "so why not", you ask. Well, it is something new to me and I have this problem about starting things. Once I get going, it is easy and I use it all the time. But the thing is - getting started. Can you relate to that? Well, off I go to learn about my auto responder. Have a wonderful day!

Google me Carole

1 comment:

Wavecritter said...

Exactly! One step at a time and the hardest step is the first :)