Monday, June 16, 2008

Law of Attraction

Well did you listen to www.myvmteam.com today? Jim, Steph and Don addressed Law of Attraction and how it affect our lives. I must say that is the theme of the times. It seems so much is going on right now and it all encompasses what intentions or actions we put out there. Whatever they are, good or bad, we get them back.

They are talking primarily about all the good things that are going on in our lives with Myvmteam. The creators and trainers of myvmteam has helped me understand so much on the internet and I am so thankful I came across this program. I really don't think anything is by accident.

I have to tell you that since my last entry, I listened to something that just blew me away. It sort of goes along with what we are talking about today. I get daily encouragements from Richard Blackstone of www.CreateOneLove.com. I look forward to them every day, but this one day he forwarded the following:

"Wow! Do I have a treat for you. I just recently did a live interview with Tony Burroughs who is the founder of "The Intenders of the Highest Good." He created the "Intenders Circle" process to help manifest whatever you desire into your reality. This is a powerful and very effective process and one that you will want in your arsenal for creating the life of your dreams.

Please go to www.CreateOneLove.com and click on the "Tele-Seminar Archives" tab at the top of the page. It will take you right to the interview. This interview is full of content that will enrich your life so please listen to it when you have about an hour to devote to it.

Once you have heard the interview you can visit Tony's website at www.Intenders.com."

It was free, so I did - I listened to this message and I got all excited. I even went so far as to look up to see if there was an Intender's Circle in my area. Unfortunately there isn't, but I know when I visit Colorado Springs, I will contact them.

I emailed Richard to see if it was OK to put this information in my Blog. I would like everyone to have the opportunity to listen to it. When he answered and said it was OK, again he sent this to me - "Be the change you expect to see in the world" - Gandhi. Is this for the higher good of everyone? Sort of makes sense, doesn't it?

It may or may not be your thing, but I would like to give you the chance to know it is out there. It make my world a better and I hope it will make yours better too. Have a Wonderful Day.

Google Me Carole

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, Carole --Very Inspirational Blog. I will copy the links and listened when I have no distractions. Some of us struggle with 'positive' mindset an realizing that the Ball really is in Our Court!!

Thank You for Sharing....

Much Love,
Miss Julia

missjuliasguidetohealthyliving.blogspot.com