Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Focus, Focus and More Focus

OK -Here goes. What I learned today on myvmteam.com , Blog Radio, was I need to FOCUS more - a lot more. Jim, Don & Steph went over how important it was not to over load your plate. In essence just work on 3 or less businesses at a time. That made me stop and think - what areas of my internet makes me feel good? Well, I am dropping about 2 affiliates - so now I will be working 2 affiliates instead of 4.

Also, this will allow me to spend more time concentrating on myvmteam. After all, this is the foundation of my internet knowledge. It is the thing that keeps me going up as I learn more and more every day. It has shown me that we have to take action and it shows me which action to take. It introduced me to my Blog - the one you are reading right now, BlogRadio, Social Media Marketing and Virtual Marketing. And most of all, they introduced me to ASD - what an awesome concept. It has changed my whole field of energy. If anyone is looking for some free advertising, just go to ASD, www.tinyurl.com/4bgdxw. What more could I ask?


Have a Wonderful Day - I am
GoogleMe Carole

No comments: