Saturday, June 14, 2008

Word for the Day - FEAR

I listen to all different kinds of things on my computer. One of the sites I visit regularly is http://www.magneticfreedom.com/. This is in the same order as Law of Attraction, inspirational, etc. You can sign up for free and listen to some of the archives. I have signed up for the classes in the Soul Purpose Map and today Steve's quote that intrigued me was "You Don't Fail Because You Don't Make It - You Succeed Because You Tried". Clever huh?

It seems sort of weird because then I listened to blogtalk radio, the second lesson on Auto Responders. In this session, Jim talked about his fear. That seems to be the lesson that we need to address at this time. The only way we can over come our fear and to face it head on. So that's my message for today - Now Go Out & Do It.

Have a Wonderful Day

Google Me Carole

No comments: