Wednesday, July 2, 2008

TEAMS

Today I listened to My VM Team for 6/30/08. You ask, What did you learn? Well, let me tell you - first and foremost I feel so very fortunate to have found My VM Team; secondly, I learned we have to take baby steps and learn one thing at a time.

It seems we can get so over whelmed at times and don't know which direction to go, soooo we just sort of give up. Well, don't give up - just take a deep breath and start with one little item to complete. Once that is completed, go to the next then the next and so on.

There is something I keep forgetting and that's what is so exciting about listening to the radio blog. All we have to do is go to our website, My VM Team and look at the different videos and instructions on different subjects. Stephanie, Don and Jim have all sorts of video and audio training materials. The training consists of blogging, press releases, free advertising, social networking, etc. If you are not yet a member, you will need to go to www.My VM Team.net - sign up page to get access.

Whats happening now? Well, from My VM Team, we are divided into groups of 3 to 5 people. Each group will be working on their programs. This will help promote each group and we will grow. What teamwork!

Google Me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much Carole for the wonderful story. We love you very much. By the way, you may what to change the links to www.MYVMTEAM.net for people to sign up.

Thank You Very Much, God Bless,

Jim Cobb - Google Me