Friday, July 25, 2008

Wonderous Days

Hello Everyone!

Got a tell ya what happened today - I usually listen to
My V M Team Blog Talk Radio on my morning walk. That means down load the recordings and take my ipod and go walking. Well today, I decided to actually participate - I actually got on the telephone and talked with them - What A Rush!

Have you ever commented on a radio? Well this is my challenge to you - In the next 30 days, listen to a talk radio station (one of your choice) and get back to me with your results. Tell me if it was a RUSH or Not. Of course this is your choice to do it or not, but I dare you. Let me know what station you participated in so I can go and listen to your Brilliance.

As Stephanie says
"BE REMARKABLE - AND LET YOUR IMAGINATION GO." OK - Now go out and take ACTION!

You Don't Fail Because You Don't Make It - You Succeed Because You Tried"
Quote by
Steve D'Annunzio of Magnetic Freedom

Have a Wonderful Day!

Carole Percifield - Google Me



1 comment:

Wavecritter said...

I wish a Wondrous Day 4 U Carole! This was an outstanding show that you called in :) Thank you Carole :)