Friday, July 25, 2008

New Sites All The Time

Today I listed to the My V M Team Blog Talk Radio show dated 7/21/08. They talked about free sites to build web sites and discussed forums in depth. They indicated how important that forums are in the world of Social Media Marketing, Social Networking, Team Virtual Marketing. All you have to do is listen and then take ACTION!

I didn't know they had free sites to help you build web sites - that goes to show you how inept I am on the computer. Also shows you how thrilled I can be to learn these new things. It just keep growing and growing.


If you want to learn anything about the internet, be sure to check out my V M Team.

Have a Wonderful Day!

Carole
Google Me

1 comment:

Wavecritter said...

Time for More Action, Seasons are changing almost and Action is needed, great post Carole, Thank you :) "All you have to do is listen and then take ACTION!"