Saturday, February 13, 2010

New Beginnings

Well world - I have been gone for a while but just wanted to catch up. I am going through a new phase of my life and it is good.

Today, I just want to tell you about a class I go to and see if it may resonate with you. I belong to a group with Freedom Webinars, Bob Dignard-Fung. He is a remarkable mentor. Today his topic was How to Succeed. He showed several videos, a DVD and talked about what we need to do to be successful. Things like 1. Have fun, 2. Passion, 3. Surround you self with good people - like minded, 4. Try new things - this is something that scares all of us.

People that succeed have the Right thoughts, Right emotions, Right focus and the Right action steps. It is unbelievable how a person can feel when watching people that have these qualities. At the end he showed a DVD about the starving children in Africa. His message for this DVD is to compare yourself with these children versus other people that you think may have a lot of STUFF. Puts a whole new picture on the subject. We must be grateful for all we have - We are soooo blessed.

I read an paragraph the other day and I am sorry I don't remember when, but it went something like this: If you look at your live of all the things you have, you have more then enough- If you look at your life of needing more, you will never have enough.

If you are interested in this type of training, just go to: http://tinyurl.com/nejhgx

Have a Wonderful Day

No comments: