Saturday, July 19, 2008

Training Anyone?

Hi - today I listened to Blog Talk Radio, session dated 7/11/08, today. Yeah, Thank goodness for recordings. What I heard was about blogs, new programs and updated information.

If anyone is interested in learning what, where and how on the internet - for FREE, no less. Not even a dime, dollar or peso - you need to go to www.myvmteam.net This is for beginners and others that have been playing around on the internet for some time to experts. You will learn how to blog, virtual marketing, social media marketing and you will hear about new programs. This site has more information on it than you can grasp in one setting.

In the past I have spent thousands of dollars trying to learn about the internet so I could supplement my retirement income. Guess What? I got nothing but a credit card balance. Now I pay nothing and learn so much I can't describe it. Jim, Don and Stephanie have radio shows Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday- Jim has classes Monday, Wednesday and Friday nights.

You can go to www.myvmteam.com and listen to one of the shows that may interest you just to check out the messages. If it resonates with you - Great. If not, what did you lose?

I am so grateful that I am a member of My VM Team, I just want everyone to be aware of it.

Have a Wonderful Day!!

Google Me

No comments: