Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Want To Play In Our Sandbox?

Did you all listen to My VM Team radio show for July 2nd? If not - WHY NOT? And if you want to, just go to www.myvmteam.com to listen to it.

You can choose to listen to any of the past shows or just the one dated 7/2/08 - you choice.
Jim, Don and Stephanie introduced the term sandbox - what a concept! I-D-E-A-S, I-D-E-A-S and more I-D-E-A-S! This is a team building concept, whereby everyone puts in ideas and then the groups can bring brilliant ideas together to build wonderful energy and we become a MIGHTY TEAM!

This term, Sandbox, brings everyone together and we will be building a castle. Not a hut, not a house, but a CASTLE! We will be building this Castle from a Great foundation - beginning with creative problem solving, building your brand and being remarkable.

After listening to the program, I could feel the sand between my toes. The best part of this idea is we all get to be a part of this truly creative program. Hope to see you there.

I would like to end this with a quote from Jim Cobb, "If the sky is the limit, what might be the possibilities?" Think about that for a moment--- and thanks Jim.

Google Me

1 comment:

Wavecritter said...

Woohooo The Sandbox is totally rockin' and I too am excited! Castles in the Sand, coming right up with My VM Team :)