Monday, July 14, 2008

Still Behind But Catching Up

OK - so here I am again - behind. BUT, fortunately there are recorded programs. Today I listened to www.myvmteam.com for 7-9-08. Multitasking - Doing a lot of things at one time. This is over whelming for me as I like to do one thing at a time.

This show made me realize how lucky I am to be a member of My VM Team. This team searching out different sites to make it easy to get around in on the internet. They show you how you can surf different sites and tools to make it possible.

What a quaint idea - don't you think. Just to to one site and get all this information. You can do this too - just go to the above address to listen to a radio program, then sign up at www.myvmteam.net. That's all there is to it. You will have access to numerous program at your finger tips.

Have a WONDERFUL Day!

Google Me

No comments: