Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My Little World

My VMTeam group. Well off we go on another adventure. In my mind, there is a family circle, friends circle and business circle - each one of them is a small world to every individual. Today, I learned that on the internet there is a whole BIG world out there. Billions and Billions of people, problems and miracles all at the same time. Each time you post a blog, you don't know where it will land. Hopefully in a good place. You can start in one blog area and may end up on the other side of anywhere. How cool is that?

Also, today I have to tell you of a miracle for me. TODAY, Wednesday, March 12, 2008, I reached 1/2 of my first bench goal of a weight loss of 20 pounds. On January 15, 2008, I started a wellness program and my first bench goal was to loss 40 pounds. Today is a milestone. This is from someone that didn't think that was possible. Like I say, miracles happen every day! With that I will leave you on an UP note! Have a Great day! Googleme Carole.

7 comments:

Kurt Mitchell said...

Way to go Carole. I know how hard it is to loose those nasty extra pounds. That is a great accomplishment. Keep up the good work.

Kurt Mitchell
google me

Wyverex said...

"My VMTeam group. Well off we go on another adventure." Adventures are the best thing to have...

Unknown said...

That is a fantastic milestone Carole.
You go girl!

Wavecritter said...

"I reached 1/2 of my first bench goal of a weight loss of 20 pounds." Congratulations! I am so proud of you :)

John Raines said...

youre doing great... i must confess i eating pizza while i write this - sorry now i feel bad

Hank Dunckel said...

Congrats on the weight loss and keep up the GREAT work.

I was once near or over 300 lbs
and I put my toe into the sand and said that is IT!!!! Not another pound. Not another Size in Shirts, Pants if I had to go NAKED thru life!!!!!

I eat EVERY thing I like to eat but not the same way. Added food that i would NEVER eat before and started walking dogs each day.

Little by Little I have dropped the lbs and in better condition than when I left HIGH SCHOOL.

You can do ANYTHING you put you mind to and JUST DO IT!!!

Hugs

Hank Dunckel & Spot Dunckel
Google Me Today lol

Anonymous said...

You have really showed that Goal setting is very important. Outstanding Job!!!