Monday, March 17, 2008

What Did We Learn Today?

OK - Here we go. We are off to sign up for more listings. This is great to get these leads where we can go to show our ads. The easier, the better, I say. There are so many different sites on the internet, a person doesn't know where to begin. I think this site, http://tinyurl.com/3e2flo, will be fun. At least I am going to give it a try. If it doesn't work, I will let you know on another day. They say they can send out thousands of leads. I am anxious to see.

This Virtual Marketing thing is really new to me. I am meeting a lot of people on the Social media marketing net and I am learning to seize the day from sites like http://theuniverseandyou-bleuet.blogspot.com/. I was just working along when I came across this site and it made me stop and realize we need to stop and smell the roses once in a while. This is good for our well being.

Google Me Carole

1 comment:

John Raines said...

thanks for the info Carole, I'm new to this too and your post is helpful to me - John Raines Google Me