Monday, March 10, 2008

Today's Class

Well, are you ready for all the good things we learned today? We learned ppc (pay per click). How about that - the initials ppc can get you all sorts of responses. How great is that?

Also, our great mentor, Stephanie, talked about our bloggs. How this will affect our future and how we will meet so many more people. It's is amazing how far around the world our words will reach just by putting them down on the internet. Who will I touch today? Will my words effect anyone?
Those are the big questions. I can't wait until my next class Wednesday to see what else I will learn. This is so inspiring to see how the internet world comes together. I will end this blog with the words that really touched me today - COOL BEANS!

2 comments:

Wavecritter said...

Cool Beans To You Carole! "Who will I touch today? Will my words effect anyone?" They have warmed my heart today and I Thank you with all of it :)
Steff

John Raines said...

yes we learn lots everyday with this crew im glad to be with you in this same boat