Friday, March 7, 2008

Are you a Beginner?

Hi Bloggers. My name is Carole Percifield and I am starting a blog named ask Carole Percifield.

This is going to be about my adventures on the trail of learning the different traits of the internet. Are you a beginner like me? Have you had all the problems I have had? Well let’s do this together.

I retired 4 years ago. After traveling and having the time of my life, I decided it was time to supplement my income as I had traveled all my funds away. Now to look at some way to supplement my income so I don’t have to go back to a full time job. You see, I just don’t have time for that.

I started last year really getting interested in different ways to have funds fly my way. Well, there was the survey method - not so good. There were all sorts of things on the internet that wanted you to invest in their ware, like courses, building you a website, advertising, etc. etc. etc. I, Carole Percifield, went through all of them. While getting things together for my taxes this year, I realized how much I was suppose to learn. My total earnings to date are $40.27. My education was also about that much. Seems to me I am on the wrong track.

About 2 months ago I joined Friendswin, a Social Media Marketing site. I got some friends, but the main thing that I accomplished was when I joined Friendswin University, a Virtual Marketing Team. At first, I thought OK, another scam - but I went to every class after I joined and boy have I learned some things. I think for the first time I am on track and focused. Do you want to go along for the ride???

Join me! Google Me Carole Percifield.

3 comments:

Wavecritter said...

Awesome! Warm and inviting...Brilliant..;)

Dorothy Lanman said...

Yes Carole I think the whole virtual marketing team of Friends-win University are amazed at the
potential and power and expetise,
as well as tools and mentoring made
available to all of us.

Good job!

Googledorothylanmantoday.com
Dorothy Lanman

Anonymous said...

Brilliant...Fataboulus..

Say's every thing..you was on the right time..on the best spot...

Really a blog that get noticed.

Great

googlemom.net