Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Today's Internet Miracle

It happened today - a miracle. One definition of a Miracle is - “amazing event: an event or action that is totally amazing or unexpected".
I have been on vacation for 2 weeks and was so disappointed because I had missed some training sessions on My VMTeam. When I got home I found they had moved the sessions to www.myvmteam.com. So I was able to go in and listen to the replay. I got to start with #1 which was the first one I missed. I consider this a miracle as I really thought I had missed out on all this this information, so this was really unexpected. It is so good to be able to pick up from the beginning and go forward. The lesson was outstanding and I learned all about our team, what we are all about, where we have been and where we are going. This is really quite exciting. If anyone needs to learn the internet from the ground up, they should tune in. Google Me Carole

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It makes it so much easier doesn't it? You never have to worry about missing anything if you can't get to class. It's great!

Wavecritter said...

The Internet from the ground up! My VM Team, great!

Kurt Mitchell said...

Isn't it great that we can go to the wiki and catch up on all the teaching we might have missed out on.

mike jackson said...

It makes it nice being able to catch up at a later time,I really like that myself.