Saturday, April 19, 2008

Anyone For A New Start?

I just received the following email from my coach this morning and I wanted everyone to know about it. If you are new to the internet or if you just want to learn more about it, just read this, click on the site and sign up. You won't be disappointed. This is just part of his pay it forward program.

Google me -Carole

About 6 months ago I started a Team of People who did not know
anything about the internet. Now all of them are all over the
internet. You can search their names or even search their online
business and find them there.

Now I have started a free online school. Yes it is free and you will
never be charge a dime, dollar, or peso. Go To: www.MYVMTeam.com and
sign up.

Today is a new day in internet marketing!

Jim Cobb - Google Me
www.MYVMTeam.com
Ask Jim Cobb, Founder
Friends Pay It Forward
263 Maple Heights, New Lexington, Ohio 43764

6 comments:

mike jackson said...

Hi Carole
MyVMTeam has helped me so much understand internet marketing,what a great bunch of people.
Thanks Mike

Unknown said...

It is great that Jim Cobb is offering this to everybody and for free! I have learned so much since I have been with My VM Team, I am glad that I found it.

Unknown said...

My VM Team Rocks! Using the tools you learn here can help you build a very successful Home Based Business!
Scott OBrien - Google Me

Kann Do Girl said...

For any, new or old to the internet marketing world, home based business, etc. this is truly the place to be. Folks, go check it out.

Wavecritter said...

Google Me Jim Cobb and Jim Killeen! What an awesome combination! Check it out http://www.googlemetalkradio.com

Anonymous said...

I, too, have had the advantage of being a part of Coach Cobb's "My VM Team." Coach is a Blessing to many people. Thanks to his leadership & guidance, I have learned lots of tips about internet marketing.

The mentors of My VM Team, Stephanie Haile, Don Hill & Coach Cobb, have brightened many lives thru their self-less efforts to help others succeed.

Thanks MY VM Team! Margie Franklin, The Home Biz Diva
http://www.livethedreamwithfaith.com