Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Lesson I Learned Today

Yesterday I listened to Jim, Steph and Don on myvmteam.com, Blogtalkradio. As I reflect what I heard, I had an aw haw moment.

Over the last couple of years, I tried learning and doing on the internet on my own trying to supplement my retirement income. In doing that, I spent thousands of dollars and received very little return. This was a Hugh failure. No, not failure as I learned many ways on how NOT to do something.

I now realize how lucky I was to find myvmteam. I main points I came away with are: Find a TEAM - don’t go it alone; Find a TEAM you can TRUST - this isn’t easy. There are a lot of unscrupulous people on the internet - and participate following their instructions. This will allow you to become part of a family, not just an internet business.

Recently I have felt overwhelmed. Listening to this program, I learned there are 3 websites you should have bookmarked: 1. myvmteam.com, 2. myvmteam.net and
3. myvmteam.info. I was trying to make it way harder.

Have a Good Day! Google Me Carole

7 comments:

Google Me said...

Thanks you very much Carole. We are very happy to have you in our family. Jim Cobb

mike jackson said...

Hi Carole I couldn't agree more,all of us are very lucky to be part of myvmteam.net I have learned so much and met alot of very nice people.Have a great day.
Thanks Mike Jackson

michael curry said...

Find a TEAM - don’t go it alone; Find a TEAM you can TRUST
Very Well Put....
Michael Curry
http://www.learnmarketingsuccess.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

Carole... My VM Team is special cause we have people like you on the team!

Check out My VM Team on Squidoo at www.Squidoo.com/MyVMTeam and please add this link to your favorite blog link list.

Thanks! Scott OBrien - "Google Me"

Doug said...

Yes, this is truely right and you won't go wrong with My VM Team.
Google Me Douglas Gorden Jr

Marilyn Swanson said...

I believe most of us have had our share of learning how NOT to do things! So wonderful to have found a TEAM to work with, helping all of us to achieve our goals.

Marilyn Swanson - Google Me

Wavecritter said...

Brilliant Carole! We are truly Blessed to have My VM Team, it must be a gift from God to have so many cool "family" members "find" each other like this :)