Monday, April 14, 2008

Today Is A New Day

Everytime I think I know a little bit on the computer, I check in with my VMTeam and WOW - Jim just keeps coming up with new things. He does his talk show now and give everyone training on the inernet world. Before to long we will be doing Youtube and we will be learning all sorts of new things. Before I starting going to his classes, I knew zelch - zero about the internet. I had paid out some big bucks to different people before and learned nothing - Now, I think I am on the right tract. I would even say I made the right choice. After all thats all we have - choices. It really feels good to say I HAVE MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE.

GOOGLE ME CAROLE

5 comments:

Ask Jim Lucier said...

Could not agree more Carole. My VM Team is the place to be. What Jim, Steff and all the others do to help is awesome.

Unknown said...

Isn't it awesome Carole that the choices we made led us all to the same place and My VM Team was born! What a great group of people and a virtual fountain of information.

Wyverex said...

Thanks For Today being a new day

Doug said...

Wow! My VM Team Rocks it was also a great choice for me as well.

Ask Dwayne petersen said...

Have to agree with you and every one else. It's Just GREAT!